Quality English Teaching (ELT) & Learning Material Available to Purchase
- ELT commissioning editors
- Language providers
- Publishing houses
- Human resources managers
- Language academies
Get English Language Teaching and Learning Resources
This material will…
- Guarantee you top-quality resources
- Provide with ready-to-use learning material
- Save you thousands on content development
The material is perfect for…
- Adult English language learners
- Young adult and teenager learners
- University-level students
- General English students
- Business English students
These figures cover using the content in publications / websites / intranet hosting sites for audiences of up to 250,000 people.
Prices include our administration fee, uploading to our FTP site (where you can download the material) and also audio files (where applicable – note, not all pages from our materials come with audio files).
Features of the content
- Approximately 65-75% of all of the articles classified come with an audio file.
- Material is classified by 4 levels according to the Common European Framework, including A2 (Pre-Intermediate), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper Intermediate) and C1 (Advanced).
- Pages come with English-to-English glossaries.
- Thousands of pages available to purchase.
- Sliding price scale suiting volume purchasers.
Material is classified by level and topic. A wide range of subjects available:
- Accents, Adventure, Advice/tips, American/British culture, Bar chats, Books, Business, Cartoons, Cities, Countries, Crime, Crosswords/Games, Culture, Dates. Education, Environment,
- Famous people – famous names with meanings, Festival, Films + film scripts, General, Geography, Graffiti, grammar, Group talk (multiple speakers), Health, History,
- Humour – stupid criminals, dumb laws, Comedy, Idioms and phrasal verbs, Jokes, Language and learning English/Articles about (learning) English,
- Listenings – specific Articles to go with Listenings (gap fills etc), Music (Includes songs and nursery rhymes), Natural English, News & Stories, Politics, Pronunciation, Psychology, Quiz, Quotes.
- Readings with exercises and Listenings by level, Recipes and Food articles, Science, Slang, Social, Social media, Sport, Technology, Travel, Trivia, US vs Uk English, Vocabulary, Word of the month, Work.
Contact us NOW on email@example.com and tell us what you need!